[DeTomaso] Tom Upton's Pantera on cover April Victory Lane Magazine

Kirby Schrader kirby.schrader at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 13:45:36 EDT 2016

Yes, Tom has been doing CVAR vintage racing for a long time. I don't believe Tom has ever instructed though.

Maybe he'll chime in. I did get him on the list here, as you may have noted awhile ago.
:-)

That picture has several well known individuals from CVAR in it. The Terlingua Mustang is Herb Hilton, the current president.

David Fersthand is in the red one you can barely see.

Cool picture and Tom deserves the recognition.

By te way, some of those Mustangs are damned fast.

FWIW
Kirby

Sent from my iPhone 6s+