[DeTomaso] Tom Upton's Pantera on cover April Victory Lane Magazine

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 12 10:51:56 EDT 2016

Chuck,

The photo was related to the CVAR Driver's school at TWS, I assume that as Tom is a seasoned racer he was perhaps an instructor? The article is actually one of the sample articles at the link I provided, but no further mention of Tom or his Pantera, it just focused on the novice drivers graduating the school.

Julian