[DeTomaso] Metric fitting Vendor option for difficult to find items

Timothy Meyer fordmachinist at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 12:41:52 EDT 2015

With the recent emails I have seen about Metric fasteners

I wanted to share that we are a distributor for AeroFlow products out of
Australia.

They have some unique fitting that others don't have.

We mostly stock the Cleveland products they make,

but we place an order almost once week and we have that order

a week later.

Here's a link to our page that has an on-line catalog you can look through.

http://www.tmeyerinc.com/category-s/2105.htm

Let me know how we can help.