[DeTomaso] Late Pantera L Wiper Switch Wanted

Mike Reilly reillyms at live.com
Wed Sep 30 23:35:27 EDT 2015

Does anybody have one of these they wouldn't mind parting with?  Pic attached but it's the rocker switch with the green top section with the words "wipe" in white letters.  Mine works but I lost the green part years ago when it fell off.  I saved it but don't know where I put it : (  It can be a non-functioning switch as I only want the green plastic insert.  Please contact me offline if you have one you don't need.  Thanks!  Mike Reilly