[DeTomaso] New POCA Chapter

marshall smith marshallgsmith at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 21 16:13:35 EDT 2015

Hey Michael,

Congrats and kudos to you for starting a new chapter!! The popularity of our cars and our national chapter has been waning in the last few years. Thank goodness our cars have doubled in value AND there are still people like you willing to start new clubs and keep the interest in our cars from dying. I truly hope that you have not received allegations of starting a turf war. My goodness....we all graduated from junior high school a long time ago!

Keep up the great work Michael with you new chapter!!

Marshall Smith
President, San Diego Panteras