[DeTomaso] New POCA Chapter

fastgrandma fastgrandma at aol.com
Sun Sep 20 18:42:33 EDT 2015

At one point there was only one POCA chapter in northern California which meant an hour's drive or so for one devoted member from Sacramento that would occasionally make our meetings. When there were enough Pantera people in that area to form a chapter we gave them our blessing. This was also true for the states north of us as they were once PCNC members as well.

Judy