[DeTomaso] Pantera GTS 4 Sale: 7090

The DeTomaso Registry Guy detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Sat Sep 19 23:31:30 EDT 2015

PI Motorsports has a (USA) Pantera GTS for sale.  Priced above $100K.

The details just added to the registry come from eBay I suspect, as PI has been running auctions

versus listing their cars on their own website.

Good Hunting to the De Tomaso buyers out there!

Chuck

The De Tomaso Registry Guy

http://www.detomasoregistry.org/Members/ProvaMoMemMain.asp