[DeTomaso] Bushings, generic

Mikael mikael_hass at mail.tele.dk
Sun Sep 20 08:10:13 EDT 2015

The Longchamp front stabilizer uses 4 bushings that are apparently rare.
Roland in Germany didn't have them last time I asked, and Maseratinet
(Longchamp shares some parts with Maserati Kyalami) have them at a whopping
$110 a piece. Normally I'm not cheap (some may disagree) and I appreciate
parts being made to keep our cars running, but $440 plus freight and vat for
4 bushings is high. So are there places that have bushings in all kinds of
sizes? This one is 32mmOD, 10mm bolt hole, length of outer sleeve is 30mm,
length of inner tube 35mm.

Click here to view larger image

Mvh/Regards

Mikael