[DeTomaso] Something is so wrong with this

SOBill at aol.com SOBill at aol.com
Wed Sep 16 12:00:15 EDT 2015

Larry (have to know how things work) - Cleveland said it just right.

We have to know how things work.

If I don't know how it works, I don't want it.

The main  thing is to keep the main thing the main thing.
Do the best you can with what  your have where you are.
Have fun today!
SOBill

, etc.) use the links  above.