[DeTomaso] Something is so wrong with this

SOBill at aol.com SOBill at aol.com
Wed Sep 16 14:26:40 EDT 2015

On the F350 460CI Ford van I owned for 20 years, I marveled at how stable
the oil pressure was. I marveled until I found out the oil pressure gauge
was fed from 12 Volts through a resistor and a 5 psi oil pressure  switch.
With any oil pressure over 5psi, the oil pressure gauge read exactly in  the
center of the scale.

Duh!

The main  thing is to keep the main thing the main thing.
Do the best you can with what  your have where you are.
Have fun today!
SOBill