[DeTomaso] Longchamp GTS

David david at transmittersrus.com
Fri Oct 30 03:33:41 EDT 2015

Scott,

I think your deductions are correct, wheels & fenders.

The last (6) GTS's designated GTSE's had a few more extras as you may know,
sideskirts, sunroof, quad heads.

Ric Lee in the UK I believe order two of the last six shells to be built.
One was later converted back in Italy by Parvesi into a GTSE ragtop.

There's a black car with these GTSE extras and a lot of tin worm although
I'm not sure that's it's one of the 6 up in Roger Brotton's garage in
Yorkshire. He's well known in the DTDC in the UK.

My GTS was first registered in Italy in 79.

Sold into Belgium from where I found it around ten years ago.

Ric allowed me to take moulds off of his front bumper and headlight
surrounds to convert the look of my car to that of a GTSE.

Chassis number 3061.

http://s16.photobucket.com/user/Longchamp/media/NetherlandsCar007.jpg.html

Regards

David