[DeTomaso] Fwd: Longchamp GTS

Michael Shortt michaelsavga at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 16:02:05 EDT 2015

I think it is Gran Turismo Sport

in modern vernacular apparently it means "Get Some"

;-)

Michael Shortt

--

Michael L. Shortt
Savannah, Georgia
michael at michaelshortt.com
912-232-9390

--

Michael L. Shortt
Savannah, Georgia
michael at michaelshortt.com
912-232-9390

   On Wed, Oct 28, 2015 at 3:08 PM, Mikael <[1]mikael_hass at mail.tele.dk>
   wrote:

     What did GTS mean? AFAIK only wheels and fenders were different. No
     more power, no better handling. The engine moved backward and the
     improved steering came on all 3XXX Longchamps, GTS or nota. So did
     GTS give anything besides wheels and fender bulges?
     SentA fromA myA BlackBerryA 10A smartphone.
     A  Original Message A
     [4][9]www.michaelshortt.com
     mailto:[12]Richard at richardgreenblum.com
     2. mailto:[13]DeTomaso at poca.com
     3.
     4.
     [15]http://www.michaelshortt.com/
     5. mailto:[16]michael at michaelshortt.com
     Detomaso Forum Managed by
     POCA
     DeTomaso mailing
     list
     [17]DeTomaso at poca.com
     manage your subscription (change email address, unsubscribe, etc.)
     use the links
     above.

   use the links above.

   --