[DeTomaso] 45th Anniversary Shirts and Apparel

POCA Store pocastore at outlook.com
Thu Oct 29 12:03:23 EDT 2015

We Are Almost Halfway Through the Sale!

The Sales Event is ending on
November 15th And you don't have to be a POCA member to order!

             We are offering:

                                            Men & Women’s Short Sleeve Tees
$18.95

                                            Men’s Long
Sleeve Tees:  $21.95

                                            Women’s Long Sleeve
Tees: $21.95

                                            Women’s V-Neck
Tees: $19.85

                                            Crew Neck Sweatshirts
$25.95

                                            Hooded Sweatshirts:
$29.95

Shipping will be at a flat rate of $8.95/order unless you
live outside of the United States. International members contact me and I will
take your order, give you a shipping price, and place your order.

These items will only be offered during this sales event and
in the colors shown (there are some shades of blue and yellow you can choose
from). Order them now, and have them before the holiday, you won’t have these choices later.

Go to www.estoresbyzome.com/poca.php to order or call/email me directly

If you are concerned about ordering online give me a call and
I can give you an alternate way to pay, either by Check (U.S. members only) or
Paypal

If you have any other questions call

Josette Dorazio

(626) 390-4411 or email pocastore at outlook.com