[DeTomaso] Comment from a clock friend for a Thursday morning

Stephen steve at snclocks.com
Thu Oct 29 13:06:24 EDT 2015

A 79 year old clock collector in Spain who I am getting to know, and who once drove for Alpine and Porsche sent:  “It is a pity I am in almost my last lap, if not we could race together with cars that I love, especially the Tomaso and the new baby Porsche.”

Sometimes it is amazing how many people love these cars.

Stephen Nelson