[DeTomaso] Headlight bucket on eBay

Cullen McCann cmccann1972 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 12:20:20 EDT 2015

thanks Tom, I think there is more than one of us. I am looking for a pair
of them but cant bring myself to spend that much money right now. 1100
bucks for a pair may be the market on them, but Im not ready for that
commitment right now while considering the entire budget for my build. I
will make him an offer though.

Thanks for sending that back to the list!!

Cullen