[DeTomaso] Longchamp GTS

R.J willibillie at live.de
Wed Oct 28 15:24:33 EDT 2015

Lot more than this:
different softer front springs for more comfort with the low profile
tires, then for better handling  different steering arms to avoid bump
steer, different rear upright for more toe in. All GTS cars had a holley
street dominator intake and a Holley carburator. Tune up of the ngine
could be choosed by the customer, stock or Group3 engine.

Roland Jaeckel