[DeTomaso] Wiper parking

Michael Shortt michaelsavga at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 23:42:07 EDT 2015

When or what determined where the wipers parked,  right or left?

Was it the market in which it was sold, or one of the various versions:
A) Pushbutton, B) Early Pre L, C) Late Pre L, D) L
E) Euro Early Pre L, F) Euro Late Pre L, G) Euro L ( did that even exist?)
H) US GTS,
I) Euro GTS, J) GT3, K) GT4, L) GT5S M)200 series, ???

Michael Shortt