[DeTomaso] Wiper parking

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Fri Oct 9 00:20:36 EDT 2015

None of the above.

Partway through 1973 the DOT decided that the Pantera failed to meet required standards for amount of windshield swept by the wipers. The only way to resolve the situation was to redesign the system so the wipers parked partway up the windshield and swept the other way. All later '73 and '74 US market cars were so equipped.

Mike

Sent from my iPhone