[DeTomaso] transporting vehicle info?

Jeff Cobb jeffcobb1 at me.com
Thu Oct 8 20:11:23 EDT 2015

   I used Bob @ 1-704-756-2557, based out of North Carolina to trailer my Mangusta to Detroit in June,
to Monterey in August and back to Louisiana.
I used him two years ago when I sold and delivered a Ghibli to Long Island.

   He has a 53' aluminum box with a Ford F-350 and charged me $5,280 for 5,280 miles.
Personal service and a great guy. I will use him in March if I am accepted to Amelia.

Jeff Cobb
Cell 225-907-4514

Work  225-343-7525
Fax     225-343-7550