[DeTomaso] NPC-Incredible Cars & Coffee Event in Italy...things really are different there

DtomasoCat at aol.com DtomasoCat at aol.com
Thu Oct 8 13:08:40 EDT 2015

If you watch only one video today, make it this one.....

This is the most incredible cars & coffee video I have ever seen.   They
really do things differently in Italy.  The first thing you notice is  the
complete absence of police.  People are flogging their cars mercilessly  while
leaving cars & coffee.....the sounds are incredible.  The variety  of cars
is incredible.

Then the most amazing thing is you realize in one shot over halfway through
 the video, that the police ARE there viewing it all on a motorcycle!  ONLY
 IN ITALY!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzCwJz7OaVg

Enjoy,

Jim