[DeTomaso] Happy Thanksgiving

Paul Rimov rimovp at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 10:50:45 EST 2015

Good Morning All:

I was just thinking of all my Detomaso brethren this morning and thinking of how much we share year in and year out with each other. We share the sadness and joy of our lives that are irreversibly and undeniably tied together through the insane love of a car not produced for over 30 years that can cause a grown man to have goose bumps every time he starts the motor to causing that  same grown man fits when it doesn't. I wanted to wish every one a Happy Thanksgiving especially Boyd whom we all know and care about that is struggling through a very difficult time in his life now.

Cheers  my Brothers

Paul