[DeTomaso] Happy Thanksgiving

Tom Shinrock tmshinro at aol.com
Thu Nov 26 10:56:54 EST 2015

Well said Paul.  Best wishes to all.

Tom
5186

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Rimov <rimovp at gmail.com>
To: DeTomaso <DeTomaso at poca.com>
Sent: Thu, Nov 26, 2015 9:51 am
Subject: [DeTomaso] Happy Thanksgiving

Good Morning All:

I was just thinking of all my Detomaso brethren this morning and thinking of how much we share year in and year out with each other. We share the sadness and joy of our lives that are irreversibly and undeniably tied together through the insane love of a car not produced for over 30 years that can cause a grown man to have goose bumps every time he starts the motor to causing that  same grown man fits when it doesn't. I wanted to wish every one a Happy Thanksgiving especially Boyd whom we all know and care about that is struggling through a very difficult time in his life now.

Cheers  my Brothers

Paul

   Well said Paul.  Best wishes to all.

   Tom