[DeTomaso] POCA ELECTION VOTING

Ed Mendez edducati at mac.com
Tue Nov 3 15:12:03 EST 2015

There is a proper forum on poca.com <http://poca.com/> however not too many people use it for some reason.

We can all switch over to that and start using it more but it’s all up to us. Keeping this of course because it’s in the bylaws to keep this email list open and free to all.

It is here, lets start using it? Much easier to search through and find articles. Their is a member only component to it, try it and let me know.

http://poca.com/index.php/forum/index <http://poca.com/index.php/forum/index>

Thanks,

Ed

> [...]
>> A  A >
>     __________________________________________________________________
>> A  A >
>> A  A > From: Julian Kift <[3][8]julian_kift at hotmail.com>
>> A  A > To: POCA <[4][9]admin at poca.com>; De Tomaso List
>     <[5][10]detomaso at poca.com>
>> A  A > Sent: Monday, November 2, 2015 9:45 AM
>> A  A > Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] POCA ELECTION VOTING
>> A  A > Some members on list are reporting they have voted via a
>     Survey
>> A  A Monkey
>> A  A > link they received which is pinned to their email address
>     (thus
>> A  A cannot
>> A  A > be shared between voters).
>> A  A > Were the links mass mailed or being sent individually, I
>     have
>> A  A received
>> A  A > nothing?
>> A  A > Thanks,
>> A  A > Julian
>> A  A > ________________________________________
>> A  A > From: POCA <[1][6][11]admin at poca.com>
>> A  A > Sent: Sunday, November 1, 2015 12:38 PM
>> A  A > Subject: POCA ELECTION VOTING
>> A  A > POCA Members: The expected start of the POCA Elections today
>     was
>> A  A > flawed
>> A  A > due to a failure of the Ballot Bin website through which the
>     Bylaws
>> A  A > Election
>> A  A > was conducted. The election will now be conducted using
>     Survey
>> A  A Monkey.
>> A  A > You should receive an email from Survey Monkey in the next
>     24 hours
>> A  A to
>> A  A > electronically vote in the POCA Elections.
>> A  A > Chuck Engles, Election Committee"
>> A  A > If you need details about the Survey
>> A  A > Monkey
>> A  A > deal, then please contact Ed Mendez, who can answer them.
>> A  A > Warmest regards,
>> A  A > Chuck Engles
>> A  A > _______________________________________________
>> A  A > Detomaso Forum Managed by POCA
>> A  A > Posted emails must not exceed 1.5 Megabytes
>> A  A > DeTomaso mailing list
>> A  A > [2][7][12]DeTomaso at poca.com
>> A  A > To manage your subscription (change email address,
>     unsubscribe, etc.)
>> A  A > use the links above.
>> A  A >
>> A  A > References
>> A  A >
>> A  A > 1. [9]mailto:[14]admin at poca.com
>> A  A > 2. [10]mailto:[15]DeTomaso at poca.com
>> A  A > 3.
>> A  A > _______________________________________________
>> A  A >
>> A  A > Detomaso Forum Managed by POCA
>> A  A > Posted emails must not exceed 1.5 Megabytes
>> A  A > DeTomaso mailing list
>> A  A > [12][17]DeTomaso at poca.com
>> A  A >
>> A  A > To manage your subscription (change email address,

   There is a proper forum on [1]poca.com however not too many people use
   it for some reason.

   We can all switch over to that and start using it more but it's all up
   to us. Keeping this of course because it's in the bylaws to keep this
   email list open and free to all.

   It is here, lets start using it? Much easier to search through and find
   articles. Their is a member only component to it, try it and let me
   know.

   [2]http://poca.com/index.php/forum/index

   Thanks,

   Ed

       <[2][5]detomaso-bounces at poca.com on behalf of
       [3][6]mikael_hass at mail.tele.dk> wrote:

     A  A Well, times change, even for us? The email list is on

       [4][7]POCA.COM. So I

     A  A Fra: Asa Jay Laughton [mailto:[5][8]asajay at asajay.com]

     A  A > From: Julian Kift <[3][8][11]julian_kift at hotmail.com>
     A  A > To: POCA <[4][9][12]admin at poca.com>; De Tomaso List