[DeTomaso] POCA ELECTION VOTING

Konrad Szwab kszwab at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 10:03:36 EST 2015

I believe that the idea of the email list is to share information and
attract as many potential members as possible in order to preserve and
promote the Pantera as a car and deTomaso's heritage in general.

My Pantera has been dead for more than 4 years, I think, while I have been
busy saving the world for reasons I cannot disclose due to hurting the
sensitivities of some here. If it would not be for the list that I almost
read daily I would not think that often to fix the Pantera. Yeah, I am not
a paying member, I will be once this Saturday hopefully I do not get killed
towing the damn thing to the mechanic to have the fuel injection system
installed and brakes fixed.

Keep the list open and stop fighting over inconsequential things and share
the wealth of knowledge we are so fortunate to have due to some outstanding
people here. It is an old car but so very beautiful that I believe we can
stop for a moment to think how fortunate each and every one of us is to
have one and how together we can help preserve and promote it in a world
that is full of horrible Japanese cars.

The idea is to be inclusive, not to lock people out for various petty
reasons. I have to remind myself that often when I make various mistakes
for which I have often been forgiven.