[DeTomaso] POCA ELECTION VOTING

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Tue Nov 3 15:27:51 EST 2015

Personally, for me the email is more convenient.  Because I am in front of
a computer most of the day, the last thing I want to do at night is be on
one. Forums (based on past experience, not with this one in particular) are
not too smart phone friendly.

That and the turn around time difference between a forum and email. I get
my email immediately.  Yes, a forum can notify you of a new
post...ironically via email.  True, searching and attachements are better,
but you lose some convenience.

Rob (convenience seems mighty important in my old age) D.

On Tue, Nov 3, 2015 at 3:12 PM, Ed Mendez <edducati at mac.com> wrote:

> [...]
>
>        <[5][10][13]detomaso at poca.com>
>
>      A  A > Sent: Monday, November 2, 2015 9:45 AM
>      A  A > Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] POCA ELECTION VOTING
>      A  A > Some members on list are reporting they have voted via a
>
>        Survey
>
>      A  A Monkey
>      A  A > link they received which is pinned to their email address
>
>        (thus
>
>      A  A cannot
>      A  A > be shared between voters).
>      A  A > Were the links mass mailed or being sent individually, I
>
>        have
>
>      A  A received
>      A  A > nothing?
>      A  A > Thanks,
>      A  A > Julian
>      A  A > ________________________________________
>      A  A > From: POCA <[1][6][11][14]admin at poca.com>
>      A  A > Sent: Sunday, November 1, 2015 12:38 PM
>      A  A > Subject: POCA ELECTION VOTING
>      A  A > POCA Members: The expected start of the POCA Elections today
>
>        was
>
>      A  A > flawed
>      A  A > due to a failure of the Ballot Bin website through which the
>
>        Bylaws
>
>      A  A > Election
>      A  A > was conducted. The election will now be conducted using
>
>        Survey
>
>      A  A Monkey.
>      A  A > You should receive an email from Survey Monkey in the next
>
>        24 hours
>
>      A  A to
>      A  A > electronically vote in the POCA Elections.
>      A  A > Chuck Engles, Election Committee"
>      A  A > If you need details about the Survey
>      A  A > Monkey
>      A  A > deal, then please contact Ed Mendez, who can answer them.
>      A  A > Warmest regards,
>      A  A > Chuck Engles
>      A  A > _______________________________________________
>      A  A > Detomaso Forum Managed by POCA
>      A  A > Posted emails must not exceed 1.5 Megabytes
>      A  A > DeTomaso mailing list
>      A  A > [2][7][12][15]DeTomaso at poca.com
>      A  A >
>      [3][8][13][16]http://poca.com/mailman/listinfo/detomaso_poca.com
>      A  A > To manage your subscription (change email address,
>
>        unsubscribe, etc.)
>
>      A  A > use the links above.
>      A  A >
>      A  A > References
>      A  A >
>      A  A > 1. [9]mailto:[14][17]admin at poca.com
>      A  A > 2. [10]mailto:[15][18]DeTomaso at poca.com
>      A  A > 3.

>      A  A > _______________________________________________
>      A  A >
>      A  A > Detomaso Forum Managed by POCA
>      A  A > Posted emails must not exceed 1.5 Megabytes
>      A  A > DeTomaso mailing list
>      A  A > [12][17][20]DeTomaso at poca.com
>      A  A >
>      [13][18][21]http://poca.com/mailman/listinfo/detomaso_poca.com
>      A  A >
>      A  A > To manage your subscription (change email address,

   Personally, for me the email is more convenient.A  Because I am in
   front of a computer most of the day, the last thing I want to do at
   night is be on one. Forums (based on past experience, not with this one
   in particular) are not too smart phone friendly.
   That and the turn around time difference between a forum and email. I
   get my email immediately.A  Yes, a forum can notify you of a new
   post...ironically via email.A  True, searching and attachements are