[DeTomaso] ENOUGH ALREADY!

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 2 13:13:14 EST 2015

I have no skin in this game because I have not maintained a POCA membership due to reasons I won't get into.
In my opinion, running something like this is a thankless job for the most part.  I can't count how many times I planned to donate time to causes and never found the time to do much.  I don't know what the personal motivation would be to take on one of these positions.  I assume the officers are not paid to attend meeting in Maui?
Maybe POCE needs to hire a professional manager run things based on goals set by the elected officers?
Ken