[DeTomaso] ENOUGH ALREADY!

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Mon Nov 2 12:41:55 EST 2015

I was trying to stay above this but I am compelled to reply.  This petty
B.S. is why I left POCA years ago.  I spoke to another past member
yesterday who left for the same reason.  You want to drive the marque down,
keep it up.

I rejoined POCA a few months ago because of a regional desire to act like a
car club and enjoy our cars.  I will leave POCA in another heartbeat and
just be a local associate member if attitudes and politics-as-usual remains
in the Jr. High era clicks of who is cooler than who.

Frankly, nobody should give a crap about who anybody else voted for. The
candidate did a fine job introducing themselves and their visions. You vote
what you think is best for the club and let everybody else do the same and
let voting members decide without this drama.  The only people who are
showing class by not piling on here are those running for the offices.  I
commend those seeking office for not getting involved but I seriously
question why any of you would want to preside over such a dysfunctional
minority that is frankly making it hard for the rest of us to justify why
we still care.

On Mon, Nov 2, 2015 at 12:04 PM, Larry Finch via DeTomaso <detomaso at poca.com