[DeTomaso] ENOUGH ALREADY!

marshall smith marshallgsmith at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 2 13:42:00 EST 2015

Hey Rob and all....

It is fact that there are some serious problems with the way the current POCA Board runs the club we enjoy so much. From secret bank accounts to rude behavior towards members to archaic business practices, this just scratches the surface on the number of complaints levied against this board by its members. When you lose 10% of your membership in one year, there's a problem and it certainly can't be blamed on the members. I am sorry you were fed up before and appear that way again but member complaints directed at our current board just can't be labeled at petty B.S.

You and others (and there many) can choose to leave POCA once again but there are many of us that wish to change things at the top and make it a cohesive, friendly and open organization again. This upcoming election is the only way we can voice our displeasure and insert new directors that will bring about that change.

Marshall Smith
President, San Diego Panteras