[DeTomaso] NPC Memorial Day

Doug doug351c at gmail.com
Fri May 22 20:40:07 EDT 2015

I have no eloquent words to express the deep appreciation I have for our
country's fallen defenders.  I can only offer my sincere appreciation for
the honor and bravery of those who have made the ultimate sacrifice and
condolences to their families for losing what was most precious to them,
their loved ones.

Doug Braun
blue 73L #5505