[DeTomaso] NPC Memorial Day

jgkrenton at comcast.net jgkrenton at comcast.net
Sat May 23 10:11:11 EDT 2015

I appreciate them all, no matter which country they fought for, as long as they were on the side that was engaged in the eternal fight for freedom.

As it has been said:

"all gave some; some gave all" (Attributed to Korean War veteran and purple heart recipient Howard William Osterkamp from Dent, Ohio. U. S. Army, 1951 to 1953, C Company, 5th Regimental Combat Team)

A couple songs that show the Memorial Day sentiment in the USA better than most (and even these are not without controversy):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpYVfHTajOg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJO7lJIxG10

Thanks all, and if you wish, use your hard gained freedom to delete this message!

Jeff Kimball, #2467
(USAF, 72-78)