[DeTomaso] NPC Memorial Day

Mike Reilly reillyms at live.com
Fri May 22 14:29:29 EDT 2015

Jeff, as a Veteran with 24 years of service I appreciate you
sending this out.  I find folks will say
"Happy Memorial Day" to me and other Veterans around this time.  Many people and companies confuse the two
days (Memorial Day vs. Veterans Day).   I think the Guinness ad was meant for
Veteran's day as the vet is living.  If
she put a beer on his gravesite then it would be a Memorial day commercial :
)   Not trying to be a smart-ass but just
making sure folks understand the difference.
None-the-less any support of our Veterans on any day of the year is much
appreciated!    Some quick background
from the VA site:

“Many people confuse Memorial Day and Veterans Day. Memorial
Day is a day for remembering and honoring military personnel who died in
the service of their country, particularly those who died in battle or as a
result of wounds sustained in battle. While those who died are also remembered,
Veterans Day is the day set aside to thank and honor all those who served
honorably in the military - in wartime or peacetime. In fact, Veterans Day is
largely intended to thank living veterans for their service, to
acknowledge that their contributions to our national security are appreciated,
and to underscore the fact that all those who served - not only those who died
- have sacrificed and done their duty."

Thanks!   Mike

This has been around for a while but it is still appropriate.

Jeff

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=rx0MRawkrj4

This has been around for a while but it is still appropriate.

Jeff

[1]http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=rx0MRawkrj4

   by POCA Posted emails must not exceed 1.5 Megabytes DeTomaso mailing
   list DeTomaso at poca.com