[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Brand Sale Postponed

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Wed Mar 11 09:58:46 EDT 2015

The broken English kind of reminds me of those Chinese and Russian identity
theft emails :)

Where was this posted?

Rob DuMoulin
904.476.8744
rob at dumoulins.net
www.kbsi.co
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/rob-dumoulin/0/1b6/58

   [1]rob at dumoulins.net
   [2]www.kbsi.co
   [3]http://www.linkedin.com/pub/rob-dumoulin/0/1b6/58
   On Tue, Mar 10, 2015 at 5:54 PM, Michael Shortt