[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Brand Sale Postponed

Michael Shortt michaelsavga at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 10:17:14 EDT 2015

It was in Italian, that was the result of the Google translator.

Michael Shortt

--

Michael L. Shortt
Savannah, Georgia
michael at michaelshortt.com
912-232-9390

   On Wed, Mar 11, 2015 at 9:58 AM, Rob Dumoulin <[1]rob at dumoulins.net>
   wrote:

   The broken English kind of reminds me of those Chinese and Russian
   identity theft emails :)
   Where was this posted?

   Rob DuMoulin
   [2]904.476.8744
   [3]rob at dumoulins.net
   [4]www.kbsi.co
   [5]http://www.linkedin.com/pub/rob-dumoulin/0/1b6/58
   On Tue, Mar 10, 2015 at 5:54 PM, Michael Shortt