[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Brand Sale Postponed

Michael Shortt michaelsavga at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 17:54:18 EDT 2015

Just the messenger

10/03/15 - official release / official statement ' redeem the de tomaso '

Today, Magistrate Giovanna Dominici communicated her decision to put off to
new auction date: the 19th of march. Actually she is giving us the
possibility to compete, and the real chance to show all over the world how
extraordinary our project is. Now we are the real alternative for the
brand's sale and we are proving how serious is our work with an industrial
plan that schedules to reintegrate the old workmen. In the next few days we
are appearing in lots of important newspapers, in order to expand and
strenghten our crowdfunding.

Today the judge dominici joan has expressed by delaying his decision to 19
march by giving us, to All the effects, the possibility to enter into race
and make the world realise what is there to Extraordinary in what we are
doing.
Now that we are the real alternatives to the sale of well - known brand
will prove that it is concrete our dream with a Plan industrial exhaustive,
which provides for the reintegration of former workers.
In the next few days are getting out on the major newspapers of sector,
italian and not, to strengthen so important The crowd - funding.

--

Michael L. Shortt
Savannah, Georgia
michael at michaelshortt.com
912-232-9390

   '
   [1]www.michaelshortt.com
   [2]michael at michaelshortt.com
   912-232-9390
   privileged.A  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
   notified
   communication is strictly prohibited.A  Please reply to the sender that
   you
   have received this message in error, then delete it.A  Thank you