[DeTomaso] Rear accessory engine bay brace

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 21 23:26:31 EDT 2015

Personally I am not a fan of the front trunk triangulation brace, IMO it just eats up valuable trunk space in a piece of the chassis that is very rigid by design already (the front 'tub' is exactly that a 4 sided formed tub). If you want to do anything up front I suggest use the under car brace that ties the two chassis rails together near the water pipes. It used to be a part of Hall/Byers 4 piece kit, I'm not sure if it is available individually but wouldn't be hard to fabricate.
http://precisionproformance.com/sc1000.php

Julian