[DeTomaso] Rear accessory engine bay brace

Charles Engles cengles at cox.net
Sun Jun 21 22:05:24 EDT 2015

Dear Forum,

                                Maybe the picture will come through.   I am
trying to find an accessory rear engine bay brace like the one in the
picture.   Does anyone know if the vendors still offer it?   When I checked
recently, it didn't seem to be available and the only thing that was
available was the complete front-rear-top-bottom Pantera chassis stiffening
kit.   No pieces sold separately.   I would like to find one.

                                                       Warmest regards,
Chuck Engles