[DeTomaso] Rear accessory engine bay brace

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Sun Jun 21 22:08:15 EDT 2015

The top one or the bottom one?

Personally, I'd give Dennis Quella a call at Pantera Performance Center
and get what he recommends, which is probably a dual brace that would
take the place of both those.

Asa  Jay

Asa Jay Laughton - W7TSC, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
&  Shelley Marie
Spokane, WA
http://www.racingagainstautism.com
http://www.teampanteraracing.com