[DeTomaso] NPC - registering an internet address/making a website

gow2 at rc-tech.net gow2 at rc-tech.net
Sat Jun 20 12:15:02 EDT 2015

Charles there are many companies but here is ow I do it.

I registered the domain through https://www.pairnic.com

You can go to Pair.com and pick a hosting plan. Once you have a hosting
plan you have to follow their directions to have the domain point to the
hosting server which is pretty much a public hard drive which you control.

The hosting plan will come with the ability to create and manage as many
emails as the plan includes. You can change these at will which is nice
because you an make one for commerce and when you get too much span you
can change it.

I transfer files in and out with a program called filezilla which is a
free download. You can create web sites with different software and
transfer the web sites to the hosting directories to make them live.

I like the ability to dump pictures and files in a directory because if
you want to send someone a photo you do not have to actually send it in
the email, you can just send a link.

Gary