[DeTomaso] NPC - registering an internet address/making a website

Himes, Terry (397C) terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov
Sat Jun 20 11:02:12 EDT 2015

Charles,

Julian is correct.  Wordpress has become very popular, for building your website.  Based on PHP and MySQL
database.  Very powerful and able to scale up when you get better.  MySQL will support large databases of
pictures or anything else you might want to catalog.   I use DreamHost as a service provider.  They offer ALL
the powerful tools and support (php, mysql, python etc) for at a very cheap rate.

Terry

"Sometimes I think the surest signs that intelligent life
  exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried
  to contact us!"

Terry W. Himes [cid:44C2C795-46FF-45FE-9A71-C32CD8F2C67F]
JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory
InSight Sequence Team Lead
Rosetta/MEX Sequence Team Lead
Phone: (818) 393-6261