[DeTomaso] NPC - registering an internet address/making a website

John McKee johnmckee at cox.net
Sat Jun 20 14:11:22 EDT 2015

Charles,
WordPress does seem to be a good way to go. Just search How to build a
WordPress webpage and there is a lot of information out there.
Most of it is focused on "blogs" which is more of a social media format with
running updates that can be fed to subscribers. You will probably want to
setup a standard site with "static" webpages.
Here is one of the better info pages.
http://www.wpbeginner.com/guides/
(I am just learning about this today as well)

John