[DeTomaso] NPC - registering an internet address/making a website

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 20 10:38:38 EDT 2015

I think somewhere like GoDaddy is about $1.50/mth for basic single website hosting. They have a web page builder, but I think most people are recommending WordPress (free).
Charter Communications used to include webpage hosting with a residential account, but I lost that ability when I moved last year. Look into your family and friends cable providers offerings, they might just have some bandwidth not being used.
Julian