[DeTomaso] NPC - registering an internet address/making a website

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Sat Jun 20 10:21:04 EDT 2015

Hi all

Toying with the idea of creating my own website -
<http://www.detomasoclubofspain.com> www.detomasoclubofspain.com is
available.

I know absolutely zero about the process of registering domains or creating
websites. I began browsing a little on the "how-to" pages, but everyone
wants money. I could spend an awful lot of time comparing prices and
processes, or I could ask my good friends on the DeTomaso forum.

Could someone recommend a respectable site that has instructions for
registering a domain and creating a site? This is strictly for fun, so how
much would this cost? Free and simple programs for creating webpages for a
newbie?

Thanks all!