[DeTomaso] New Ford GT Twin Turbo V6

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 16:04:00 EST 2015

I also think the sound is something I really want to keep.  But I also
think the Buick GN motor is the answer to a lot of questions that have not
been asked yet.  All cars should come with one as the base platform.

sean

--
   I also think the sound is something I really want to keep.A  But I also
   think the Buick GN motor is the answer to a lot of questions that have

   On Fri, Jan 16, 2015 at 3:54 PM, Curt Hall <[1]cuvee at sbcglobal.net>