[DeTomaso] Letter to Voting POCA Members

Brent Stewart bjbstewart at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 12 15:21:24 EST 2015

Laurie,I too feel this whole process was handled poorly.  I have personal opinions about the position of Profiles Editor, but that doesn't matter - what matters is that there is that we have a fair process to the outcome, and I believe that was not achieved.
I formally support the idea of a re-vote.
brent