[DeTomaso] Letter to Voting POCA Members

michael at michaelshortt.com michael at michaelshortt.com
Mon Jan 12 15:29:51 EST 2015

Not that my opinion matters, fairness or the appearance of it is paramount
to maintain
the integrity of any organization ( see the vast failures in Wash DC since
2008 to get a clear understanding).

Personally I don't know why a newsletter editor is an elected position,
seems odd.

Can't think of a single other group that does so.

Michael

--

Michael L. Shortt
Savannah, Georgia