[DeTomaso] Angled Master Cylinder? Also request for front trunk    picture

Scott Bell scott at saccrestorations.net
Wed Jan 7 17:31:40 EST 2015

For the spacer to work, you need a VERY tight clutch and brake pedal. What I mean by this is, you need to have a short (in throw)
brake and clutch pedal.

By going to a larger bore master with a pedal plate spacer you would gain leg room for taller drivers. The amount of change is
minimal but that is all that some folks need for comfort.

The clutch with a long throw slave will give you a short (in throw) clutch pedal so it could be moved forward as well.

Again, many folks are using this setup with success. Would be nice to hear from actual users to see what their experience is since
theory is nice but actual experience is better. J

Scott