[DeTomaso] Pantera Track Event

audionut at hushmail.com audionut at hushmail.com
Tue Dec 29 14:30:58 EST 2015

Count me in, Bob. Here's a link to the track layout (if I got it
right, that is) for anyone interested in having a look:
http://www.lvms.com/outsiderc/
 Sent using Hushmail
On December 29, 2015 at 8:46 AM, "bens1 via DeTomaso"  wrote:We are
trying to get approval for a Track Event at the
Fun Rally in Vegas 2016

Event will be on the Road Course at Las Vegas Motor Speedway

Date: Friday May 13th
We will have three groups with five runs each
No Formal Race

Cost is $300 including a Lunch

We need to know who is going before next Tuesday- Jan 5th
so we can sell this to the board

Please contact me and spread the word
so I can give Michael a tally

Thank you,