[DeTomaso] Pantera Track Event

rcbsons1 at aol.com rcbsons1 at aol.com
Tue Dec 29 11:45:53 EST 2015

We are trying to get approval for a Track Event at the
Fun Rally in Vegas 2016

Event will be on the Road Course at Las Vegas Motor Speedway

Date: Friday May 13th
We will have three groups with five runs each
No Formal Race

Cost is $300 including a Lunch

We need to know who is going before next Tuesday- Jan 5th
so we can sell this to the board

Please contact me and spread the word
so I can give Michael a tally

Thank you,