[DeTomaso] Total Heresy- Ecoboost V6?

jderyke at aol.com jderyke at aol.com
Mon Dec 28 03:41:50 EST 2015

Pantera owners have almost always played nice with engine swappers There was the German owner with a BMW V-8 in his Pantera, the Swede with the Chrysler Hemi, the dozen or so CA Panteras built in the last century by Mike Cook with 454 Chevys, my friend in N CA with a 417-Donovan in his car and more in line with what you mentioned, Charlie Puckett's race Pantera with a 450-horse 347 stroker 302 Ford, with which he beat quite a few 351-C-powered Panteras on track. An all-aluminum V-6 should not only be very light but be short enough to fit without a firewall bulge, in spite of all the gear hanging off the nose of the engine. Good luck with the wiring & keep me informed, Cory- J DeRyke