[DeTomaso] ZF polishing

Mark Charlton pantera01826 at rogers.com
Tue Dec 22 11:42:08 EST 2015

The paste I used ages ago was called Rub’n Buff”. Available on Amazon and from Michaels craft stores in North America.

http://www.amaco.com/products/rnb-silver-leaf-carded?taxon_id=324

It works really well but does need to be re-applied avery few years to keep everything looking great. It has a wax component which helps. I found that once the whole case was done that I only really needed to “touch-up” the top surface periodically.

Mark Charlton
pantera01826 at rogers.com